As a P3.express Practitioner (P3P), or as a candidate for becoming one,
- I consider project management to be a key element in the betterment of societies, and as such, regard my role in project management as a social responsibility;
- I commit to striving to continuously improve my project management skills;
- I respect human freedom, and I avoid engaging in discriminatory speech or actions in my projects, related to matters including but not limited to gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, political affiliation, and beliefs;
- I respect the resources invested in the project;
- I always remain open and yet critical to project management topics, without sacrificing professionalism for affiliations, personal gain, or loyalties, and I will encourage my coworkers to do the same; and
- I will be honest and transparent in my professional work.