1 to 1.5 hours
In this part, we assume that enough time has passed and the project is approaching its end – so we’ll be focused on the project closing activities.
Start this part with a discovery of the project closure activities. When done, proceed to the exercises.
After discovering the activities, go through them one at a time:
- F01 - Hand over the product (exercise)
- F02 - Evaluate stakeholder satisfaction (exercise)
- F03 - Have the closing activity group peer-reviewed (exercise)
- F04 - Archive the project documents (exercise)
- F05 - Celebrate! (exercise)
- F06 - Conduct a focused communication (exercise)
Give them a quick overview of what has been done in Part 4 and remind them, once again, of the purpose of this activity group.